Arabian Nights
A non-emotional entry would be a refreshing change wouldn't it. Here is one.
Went job-hunting at Suntec and Marina Square today and it sucked cause there was just no job vacancies. Despite that, a welcomed respite would be the 3 scoops of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. :)
As night beckoned, I went to Samar's with Hor. It was really great, just chilling out there and reminising on the good ol' times during scouts. I have the pics on my HP but unfortunately, I don't have a bluetooth dongle. So if you wanna be nice, please get one for me.
Ok. I have to get it out of my system. I'm trying not to think about my problems too much but I know what I have to do/can do. After that, I can only hope for the best. I guess I'm feeling much better as compared to before. Alhamdullilah
Went job-hunting at Suntec and Marina Square today and it sucked cause there was just no job vacancies. Despite that, a welcomed respite would be the 3 scoops of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. :)
As night beckoned, I went to Samar's with Hor. It was really great, just chilling out there and reminising on the good ol' times during scouts. I have the pics on my HP but unfortunately, I don't have a bluetooth dongle. So if you wanna be nice, please get one for me.
Ok. I have to get it out of my system. I'm trying not to think about my problems too much but I know what I have to do/can do. After that, I can only hope for the best. I guess I'm feeling much better as compared to before. Alhamdullilah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home