<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: jobless blues

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

jobless blues

Ahhhhhhh it sucks to not be able to get a job. Its irritating to get one's hope up but in the end get rejected, or worse still, to be left with no reply.

Kelly services called me again and to confirm that I was still looking for a job and they said that they are in contact with Changi airport and will be confirming my job in about 2 days. I know I should be thankful that they did reply and stuff but I really need them to reply by 2 days so that I can start the very next day. In that way, I would be able to work for exactly 3 months. Time is running out and I'm tired of looking through classifieds.

"Take a deep breath man. Its not the end of the world."

Ok let me find things to be thankful about.

  1. I am thankful that its just a temporary job search which is actually not necessary as compared to those who need it for their bread and butter.
  2. I got replies
  3. There are still chances for me to find a job
  4. I have relatively more time as compared to most of the guys who enlist early
  5. I have more time to relax

Ok I feel slightly better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home