<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: rain rain rain

Friday, December 23, 2005

rain rain rain

Went to Kelly services today to sign up for the data admin job and I have to say, its the most friendliest and welcoming job recruitment agency that I have been to. It was rather surprising though to learn that I had to sit for a test to test my typing speed and skills. It was not bad though. The woman told me that i only made 5 mistakes and was "above average". The best thing was that she took the time to explain about the job to me and actually called me back in the late afternoon just like she said she would. Too bad the job position was postponed. The good news is that shes trying to get me another job at changi airport. Hows that for good service? If I do get the job, I'll write in to the newspaper to commend her.

You know job searching does change my perception of my lifestyle. In the past, I had no qualms about spending money be it on food, entertainment etc. now however, its hard to spend knowing how many hours one has to work to pay for it. Wish I had a job in the first place though. Ok. I'll continue reading the classifiedads till then.

Ohh... and on another subject altogether, I finally executed my plan. It doesnt seem that likely that it will work but who knows. Insya'allah, I may just end up the victor. Sure felt stupid doing it though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home