<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: 2006!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006!

Another year passes before us again. 2005 was indeed a radiant and memorable year. With that said, I realised I have not made any new year resolutions. Ok lets make a list now.

  • Get my six pack before NS
  • Get a job before NS
  • Give my darnest best for NS
  • Be more pious i.e. not missing prayers and sinning
  • Be more patient and learn to control my temper
  • Buy an X-box 360
  • Talk to ALL my friends more often
  • Upgrade the graphics card of my com and maybe the RAM too
  • Read the entire series of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Start investing

Coming to think of it, I did manage to achieve most of my aims in 2005. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home