<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: CNY!

Friday, January 27, 2006

CNY!

Holaaaaaaaaaa! Its the dawn of the weekends yet again. This time its an especially long one cause
  1. Its CNY!
  2. I wont be working anymore for the rest of this week

Guess its finally time for some R&R. I think I'll be treating my family to dinner/lunch tomorrow to Breeks or something. I'm in an especially happy mood today. Work was great today. There was like two birthdays with cakes and all. It was really nice to see the smile and shock on someone's face especially when a cake and drinks come as she was doing some work in the meeting room. What essentuates it is just the whole friendliness of everyone.

Today was supposed to be my last day but I'll be working for two more days next, next week. Gosh. I'm going to miss working at Insead. Its like a dream holiday/temp job. Oh and yes I got a pay raise! I'm not going to say how much I've earned for this month but lets just say, I've surpassed my initial target. Alhamdullilah.

To anyone celebrating CNY, heres to a festive holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home