<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: Data entry

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Data entry

Freedom! From my tuition job that is. I'm getting my pay next Thursday! Cash is always good especially if its from one's own hard work. Anyway I'm currently doing a temporary week-long data entry job introduced to me by Nick. I must say that IT IS THE BEST JOB EVER! The place is really clean, the floors are carpeted, I have my own cubicle and computer. The boss is also really nice. She treated me and Nick to pastries halfway during work just now. Oh yes and of course my favorite place in the entire workplace, THE PANTRY! It has like a hot drinks machine where all I have to do is press a button and viola! Instant milo/expresso/cuppacino and whatnot. Its free too! THE PANTRY is also my place to slack during my breaks. Its almost like my second home and I love it lots.



Nick and me relieving our stress in the oh-so-clean toilet.



After a long day of work, Eunos estate just makes me smile again


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home