<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: CDs are nice

Sunday, February 19, 2006

CDs are nice

Hey ho.

Havent been updating lately cause I've been rather busy with work and finding out about guitars and amps. Oh yeah, I intend to get an electric guitar and an amp. I'm thinking PRS Santana/Tremonti S.E or Epiphone Les Paul Standard with a marshall or ibanez amp.

As for those who are wondering about the title of the day, its cause I just bought CDs from Gramophone! Its some made in China Guns N' Roses's "Use Your Illusion" and Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson and Steve Vai live in concert. Hahaha. It was an impulse buy I guess but the GNR cd was damn cheap. I was so amazed at the price that I asked the salesperson if it was indeed genuine to which she affirmed. Turns out the cheap price was due to it being made in China. Lol. Theres like Chinese words on the CD and there appears to be spelling mistakes in it e.g "Use Your Illrsion". Hahahha. Oh well, its original and it has great GNR tracks like November Rain and Don't Cry so I'm not complaining.

Man. Results are like coming out real soon. Scary shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaph said...

i donno why but ive this feeling this scenario is gonna take place very soon:

you: im slash! wanna listen to my killer solos? *waves ipod in my face
me: ya right
you: -ignores me and stuffs a earphone into one of my ears-

deja vu, only heavily elaborated :)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home