Computer Hardware Joys And Woes
Currently, all the sucky graphics on my com are gone coz I've upgraded my graphics card! Leadtek 6600GT baby! The graphics looks superb esp on AOE 3. Fifa 06 finally runs smoothly too. Next stop? My RAM and DVD-RW. Wahahhaa. Thanks Greg for the computer serivce and all the vulgarities that came with it. heh
So after seeing Greg working on the CPU, my fingers HAD to turn itchy and I tried to install the DVD drive from my old CPU into my current one. Due to a lack of wires, I HAD to take it from the floppy disk drive. I booted it up just to see that it didn't work. On my second attempt, the com couldn't even switch on. Hahha. That was some scary shit. So I meddled around again and got it to start.
The end result? No DVD drive and a faulty floppy disk drive. Hahaha. Let this be a lesson learnt. Don't play around with your CPU unless you know what you are doing!
So after seeing Greg working on the CPU, my fingers HAD to turn itchy and I tried to install the DVD drive from my old CPU into my current one. Due to a lack of wires, I HAD to take it from the floppy disk drive. I booted it up just to see that it didn't work. On my second attempt, the com couldn't even switch on. Hahha. That was some scary shit. So I meddled around again and got it to start.
The end result? No DVD drive and a faulty floppy disk drive. Hahaha. Let this be a lesson learnt. Don't play around with your CPU unless you know what you are doing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home