<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: idle ramblings

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

idle ramblings

Hello. I guess I'm quite relieved to have the university applications problems solved. Alhamdulillah. Now, my only worry is about the supporting documents being received by them.

I realised that I have become quite attached to my com after the upgrades. I'm been sourcing out computer optimizing programs from download.com and I've been busy cleaning up my hard disc and RAM, scanning for viruses, spyware and malware, immunising my com, configurating the start up options and so on. I'm gonnna defrag it again after this. I so heart my com. I guess the only thing that is hindering it from being a super com is the sound card+speakers and the hard disc drive. The processor chip is good enough I guess. Its running at about 2.4Ghz after Greg overclocked it for me.

For those who did not understand anything that I have said just now, go to download.com and download this program called Ashampoo WinOptimizer. IT ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home