metaphysics
Isn't it sad sometimes to lose some of your brothers and sisters sometimes who deviate?
Sad thing is that they don't realise that they are lost.
I was one of them once.
The thing is, am I still?
While I can safely assure myself that I am indeed different from the lost,
I sit back and think, How far?
I still have mountains to climb.
Yet, I am very much thankful to have started the process and to begin the journey.
To retrive the lost, an example I should be.
Yet, I wonder when the lost would ever see.
Sad thing is that they don't realise that they are lost.
I was one of them once.
The thing is, am I still?
While I can safely assure myself that I am indeed different from the lost,
I sit back and think, How far?
I still have mountains to climb.
Yet, I am very much thankful to have started the process and to begin the journey.
To retrive the lost, an example I should be.
Yet, I wonder when the lost would ever see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home