<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: University courses

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

University courses

The week has been rather hectic with open houses to go to, course modules to research on and also the choosing of courses. And no, I'm still not done yet.

I've more or less decided on law as my number one choice. The selection process is just scary to say the least. The average subject grade to simply be shortlisted is an A-. Last year, about 750 people got shortlisted for the interview and test and only about 240 were selected eventually. Despite that, I have faith in myself and I will perservere to get in no matter what through sweat, faith and prayer.

The headache still lies in choosing the other courses for NTU and SMU though. I know they are not my priority but one can't afford to be too overconfident right? NUS made my life a whole lot easier by just asking for selection by school of preference. Psychology, sociology, English or teaching? Arghhhh. Confusing man!

On a much brighter note, I've upgraded my com again! (with the help of Greg that is) My computer ram is now 1Gb and i have a dvd-rw drive. Yummy. Wow my com sure has gone a long way from being the slow com that it was. Check this out.

Pentium 4, 2.32Gb
1Gb DDRram
Leadtek 6600GT 128mb Graphics card
BenQ 16xDVD+R Drive

Man that sounds so tech-geek but it rocks anyway. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home