3rd book out
Its me posting here again which is a good thing cause it means that I've booked out! :)
The week has actually been much more easier then the first week. The activities are actually generally easier and I'm coping well with the change in environment. I'm now a current holder of a green 11b instead of my IC. I'll only get to see it again once I've completed my NS. I shall miss it lots but I look forward to the day that I receive it again and revert back to being a civilian. And yes, I did kiss my IC before I handed it over.
I'm sick! Arghhhh! Ok not sick as in perverted but physically sick. I came down with the flu. I guess its both good and bad. Firstly, its good that I have time to rest and allow my body to recover. Despite this, I had to miss out on 2 close combat lessons which I find to be really cool and of course I had to deal with the feeling that others might perceive me as a slacker.
After I book in this Monday after my interview, I have another on Thursday. Sat is the field camp which everyone has been dreading. 7 days in the jungle with chemo cream on one's face at all times. Not a good situation. I just pray that it doesnt rain heavily. The last day of the field camp is my interview. It is of course challenging to go for an interview after spending 6 days in the jungle but I am grateful to god for the opportunity. I felt like crap initially when I thought I couldn't go for the interview and test due to the policy that recruits are not allowed to book out for whatever reasons during field camp. A lot of thanks goes out to 2nd Lt Cheng who spoke to the OC and of course Zaf for listening.
Arghhh. Lots of work to do man. Preparing for interviews is serious work.
The week has actually been much more easier then the first week. The activities are actually generally easier and I'm coping well with the change in environment. I'm now a current holder of a green 11b instead of my IC. I'll only get to see it again once I've completed my NS. I shall miss it lots but I look forward to the day that I receive it again and revert back to being a civilian. And yes, I did kiss my IC before I handed it over.
I'm sick! Arghhhh! Ok not sick as in perverted but physically sick. I came down with the flu. I guess its both good and bad. Firstly, its good that I have time to rest and allow my body to recover. Despite this, I had to miss out on 2 close combat lessons which I find to be really cool and of course I had to deal with the feeling that others might perceive me as a slacker.
After I book in this Monday after my interview, I have another on Thursday. Sat is the field camp which everyone has been dreading. 7 days in the jungle with chemo cream on one's face at all times. Not a good situation. I just pray that it doesnt rain heavily. The last day of the field camp is my interview. It is of course challenging to go for an interview after spending 6 days in the jungle but I am grateful to god for the opportunity. I felt like crap initially when I thought I couldn't go for the interview and test due to the policy that recruits are not allowed to book out for whatever reasons during field camp. A lot of thanks goes out to 2nd Lt Cheng who spoke to the OC and of course Zaf for listening.
Arghhh. Lots of work to do man. Preparing for interviews is serious work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home