clearing leave
Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I am officially on leave. Been on leave since the 22nd and will be on official leave till the 31st. The icing on the cake is that the 1st is a holiday due to the New Year and the 2nd due to Hari Raya Haji (a holiday brought forward). Lets see what I have been up to so far.
22nd - 25th: Family holiday trip to Changmai and Changrai
Well I was expecting to to be a boring and scorching hot place to go to but I was pleasantly proved wrong. First of all, the moment I stepped out into the open air outside the airport, I got the shock of my life to find that it was quite cold. I must admit that I thought that the bus port was fixed with some air-conditioning mechanism of some sort. The cold temperature was really a blessing as it provided a very pleasant environment to enjoy my holiday in.
Oh and God bless the shopping over there. The stuff there are super cheap and bargainable too. Bought loads of t-shirts, shorts, a pair of shoes, sandals, boxers, keychains, cards and guess what? A sapphire ring which I am wearing now. Yes folks, I spend nearly $500 over there all by myself. Hahaha.
25th - 26th: Inactive period
Time basically spent on doing nothing but slack in my house and play with my psp.
27th: Finally went out
I was getting bored of just staying in the house so I went to do some rather productive stuff. Finally finished my first attempt at composing an Italian sonnet. Its not bad but I would prefer something abit more abstract and filled with more details. Met up with Aznie later at Seah Im hawker centre where the stupid rojak was closed yet again. *inserts flurry of colourful language here*. Watched the night at the museum movie which ended at about 1130pm causing us to run to the train station in fear of missing the last train. Not bad. Quite fun. Haha
22nd - 25th: Family holiday trip to Changmai and Changrai
Well I was expecting to to be a boring and scorching hot place to go to but I was pleasantly proved wrong. First of all, the moment I stepped out into the open air outside the airport, I got the shock of my life to find that it was quite cold. I must admit that I thought that the bus port was fixed with some air-conditioning mechanism of some sort. The cold temperature was really a blessing as it provided a very pleasant environment to enjoy my holiday in.
Oh and God bless the shopping over there. The stuff there are super cheap and bargainable too. Bought loads of t-shirts, shorts, a pair of shoes, sandals, boxers, keychains, cards and guess what? A sapphire ring which I am wearing now. Yes folks, I spend nearly $500 over there all by myself. Hahaha.
25th - 26th: Inactive period
Time basically spent on doing nothing but slack in my house and play with my psp.
27th: Finally went out
I was getting bored of just staying in the house so I went to do some rather productive stuff. Finally finished my first attempt at composing an Italian sonnet. Its not bad but I would prefer something abit more abstract and filled with more details. Met up with Aznie later at Seah Im hawker centre where the stupid rojak was closed yet again. *inserts flurry of colourful language here*. Watched the night at the museum movie which ended at about 1130pm causing us to run to the train station in fear of missing the last train. Not bad. Quite fun. Haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home