weary weary weary
damn I'm rather tired even when its my holiday!
Visited my grandparents in the morning. Think it was the first time that I visited them without my parents. Haha. I learnt alot of funny stories regarding my parents.
I took a hike in the afternoon. Literally. Walked to East Coast from my house, stopped at the hawker centre, walked again to the NS Recreation Country Club past sparkC, to Changi Coast and finally stopped at Tanah Merah ferry terminal. There was only one bus there that went to Bedok so no surprises where I alighted.
Went to eat mee soto at Inspirasi where the food is really cheap! $1.50 for mee soto man. You can't beat that. So I was sitting down minding my own business when out of a sudden, *phoom* two hot girls came and asked if they could share the table. They were quite nice and friendly lah so we talked abit. What am I getting at? Well, I'm a thinker and after reflecting on that event, I realised that I wanted that kind of feeling in my relationship. A relationship that is spontaneous, not just filled with quiet silences with feeble attempts at conversations. One that is fun and lively. One where I'm not the only one taking the initiatives to do things. It was at a hawker centre and not some restaurant and yet, it was fun no matter how simple the setting might have been. Yes. Inspirasi has indeed provided me with inspiration.
Visited my grandparents in the morning. Think it was the first time that I visited them without my parents. Haha. I learnt alot of funny stories regarding my parents.
I took a hike in the afternoon. Literally. Walked to East Coast from my house, stopped at the hawker centre, walked again to the NS Recreation Country Club past sparkC, to Changi Coast and finally stopped at Tanah Merah ferry terminal. There was only one bus there that went to Bedok so no surprises where I alighted.
Went to eat mee soto at Inspirasi where the food is really cheap! $1.50 for mee soto man. You can't beat that. So I was sitting down minding my own business when out of a sudden, *phoom* two hot girls came and asked if they could share the table. They were quite nice and friendly lah so we talked abit. What am I getting at? Well, I'm a thinker and after reflecting on that event, I realised that I wanted that kind of feeling in my relationship. A relationship that is spontaneous, not just filled with quiet silences with feeble attempts at conversations. One that is fun and lively. One where I'm not the only one taking the initiatives to do things. It was at a hawker centre and not some restaurant and yet, it was fun no matter how simple the setting might have been. Yes. Inspirasi has indeed provided me with inspiration.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home