Yes i'm starting to blog in colour now. Yes I'm also starting to write entries without titles.
Went to JB in the morning today. Shopped at Tebrau city and bought a bag from U2. Oh shut up to those of you who think I shopped to much. Thats about the only thing I bought other then gum and food. Yoshinoya and satay! Yum
Caught "curse of the golden flower" (or something like that) at the picturehouse later in the evening. The movie was not that bad lah except that I was sitting right in front. It was kind of awkward to watch the screen for the whole show. The movie ended rather late so I missed the last train. Went to the bus station in hopes of catching bus no. 7 but since it was schedualed to come at 2358 and it was already 2359, I decided to take bus no. 14 instead and walked home. Thats the second time in a row that I have been walking home in the middle of the night. Surprisingly, I found it rather tranquil to be alone and enveloped by the quiet atmosphere. I think I shall spend tommorrow morning or afternoon walking to changi or something with just my backpack, my water bottle and me. I am contemplating my iPOD but I've been reflecting on it and I realised that one of the reasons why I am downcast most of the time is that I have been listening to too many jiwang songs regarding love and disappointment and well.. that just doesn't go well with my current situation.
Went to JB in the morning today. Shopped at Tebrau city and bought a bag from U2. Oh shut up to those of you who think I shopped to much. Thats about the only thing I bought other then gum and food. Yoshinoya and satay! Yum
Caught "curse of the golden flower" (or something like that) at the picturehouse later in the evening. The movie was not that bad lah except that I was sitting right in front. It was kind of awkward to watch the screen for the whole show. The movie ended rather late so I missed the last train. Went to the bus station in hopes of catching bus no. 7 but since it was schedualed to come at 2358 and it was already 2359, I decided to take bus no. 14 instead and walked home. Thats the second time in a row that I have been walking home in the middle of the night. Surprisingly, I found it rather tranquil to be alone and enveloped by the quiet atmosphere. I think I shall spend tommorrow morning or afternoon walking to changi or something with just my backpack, my water bottle and me. I am contemplating my iPOD but I've been reflecting on it and I realised that one of the reasons why I am downcast most of the time is that I have been listening to too many jiwang songs regarding love and disappointment and well.. that just doesn't go well with my current situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home