back to Nee Soon Camp
Yes I just found out on Friday that I will be going to Nee Soon camp for a month to cover the combat engineer guys for their C4 course. How fun.
Friday was Support company's compass course and it rained the whole day! Reached back to camp at about 11.30 and packed my stuff the big move on Monday morning. By that time, it was already too late to go home. There was also a cover which I needed to do the next morning so I decided to stay in. Finally moved in to my new bunk.
Went for the riding theory classes after booking out and while it was rather boring, there were quite a few comical moments. For example, the students were naming questions to be discussed after we finished marking our work and this bhangla (not an insult. i really think he was a bhangladeshi worker) was damn cute. HAH!
Bhangla: "question 13!"
The screen changes to reflect question 13 which went like this:
Qn: The visor is worn to:
(a) Protect your eyes from dirt and debris
(b) Look cool
(c) Show that you are professional.
Lol. The whole class was laughing at him which was rather mean but couldn't be helped. Of course I was laughing my head off also.
I was lying on my bed when I got home, reading a chapter of a book. After I put the book down, I woke up to find out that it was already morning. That sure was shocking. I had fallen asleep just like that. Instantly. With my glasses and the lights on. Whats more, it was only like 9pm. Man. That was kind of scary. Losing consciousness so easily. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed at that Bhangla. Maybe? Nah. It was worth it. Hahahahha
Friday was Support company's compass course and it rained the whole day! Reached back to camp at about 11.30 and packed my stuff the big move on Monday morning. By that time, it was already too late to go home. There was also a cover which I needed to do the next morning so I decided to stay in. Finally moved in to my new bunk.
Went for the riding theory classes after booking out and while it was rather boring, there were quite a few comical moments. For example, the students were naming questions to be discussed after we finished marking our work and this bhangla (not an insult. i really think he was a bhangladeshi worker) was damn cute. HAH!
Bhangla: "question 13!"
The screen changes to reflect question 13 which went like this:
Qn: The visor is worn to:
(a) Protect your eyes from dirt and debris
(b) Look cool
(c) Show that you are professional.
Lol. The whole class was laughing at him which was rather mean but couldn't be helped. Of course I was laughing my head off also.
I was lying on my bed when I got home, reading a chapter of a book. After I put the book down, I woke up to find out that it was already morning. That sure was shocking. I had fallen asleep just like that. Instantly. With my glasses and the lights on. Whats more, it was only like 9pm. Man. That was kind of scary. Losing consciousness so easily. Maybe I shouldn't have laughed at that Bhangla. Maybe? Nah. It was worth it. Hahahahha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home