<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream: investment.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

investment.

Today marks a significant day for me.
Today marked the start of me investing.

Went to the bank to apply for my debit card and got engrossed in the savings/investment/insurance plan. Thats cause I've been wanting to invest in such an item for god knows how long. Anyway, had a good long talk with the financial advisor. Thank god for all my prior research and study of finance. I'll be investing $100 a month for 15 years. The projected return per annum is about 10% which is really alot. Just for information, the money that you put in the bank earns you only about 0.03% interest. Whats more, the interest will be compounded. Lets my current investment; Templeton global bonds and equities does well.

On another subject together, I'm damn tired after all that walking and running in the rain. Whats sad is that I still have to go back to camp tonight cause I have to wake up damn early tomorrow for compass course which ends at 1130pm. Oh well. Its quite amazing how I'm quite blase about it already. Being in the army for about 11 months, I have learnt not to be too hopeful for any free time. Adieu people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home