<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ok I'm finally back home. Been a long week man. Had my Advanced Trainfire Programme (ATP) on Wednesday and Thursday. God could only feel the grief that we felt when it rained damn heavily before we were about to fire. I am however proud to say that despite running through quagmires of mud (getting my boots stuck several times!) and proning on mud, I managed to get 28 points for it. Missed my marksman by a mere 4 points. Oh well. I'm still proud of myself that I got 14/16 for my night shoot. All this after a mere 20 mins of technical handling lessons. It sure felt good to be in my helmet, SBO and rifle attire, being soaked in my own sweat and covered in mud. Priceless feeling man.

I received a call from my senior medic on friday afternoon. He offered me to do my duty on that day itself so that someone else would take over my Sunday duty. Whoa. That was damn sweet. Haha. Sunday is free!

Lost my temper and just screwed someone for my workplace over the phone just now. I think that my comments were rather venomous but oh well. no remorse. He had it coming. Didn't seem so brave anymore after I talked to him. Teehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home