Yes I'm blogging again with a new song for my blog.
Hmm A levels.. Apparently, people did quite well this year. A few of the people that I sold my notes to got A for lit. YES! I am taking credit for their grades. Haha. I worked my ass off to produce that set of notes ok. 9 months! I could give birth in that period of time.
Dammit. I now have to go for first parade at 0645 in the morning everyday. Damn troublesome man. My live firing is coming up too! 14th and 15th. 300m leap and bound firing. Aiming for marksman. So as you can see, this march is quite full of shit. Oh well, as the popular army saying goes, "lan lan suck thumb".
Going on a trip to KL with my friends on the 23rd to the 25th. Wohoo!
Hmm A levels.. Apparently, people did quite well this year. A few of the people that I sold my notes to got A for lit. YES! I am taking credit for their grades. Haha. I worked my ass off to produce that set of notes ok. 9 months! I could give birth in that period of time.
Dammit. I now have to go for first parade at 0645 in the morning everyday. Damn troublesome man. My live firing is coming up too! 14th and 15th. 300m leap and bound firing. Aiming for marksman. So as you can see, this march is quite full of shit. Oh well, as the popular army saying goes, "lan lan suck thumb".
Going on a trip to KL with my friends on the 23rd to the 25th. Wohoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home