20th birthday
today was pretty much the quiet birthday that I had planned. A big thank you to those people who wished me at 12 midnight itself. I think it was Azni, Cheryl and Khai. As usual, I must be doing something right as they are all girls. Haha. Thanks anyway lah. It was a very nice gesture.
Went to camp and got congratulated by Photon, CPT Darren, Alven, Sathya and got more smses from people like Zaph, Shahera, Syafiqah. Took half-day off and left after lunch to meet Azni who wanted to pass to me my present. And I was damn surprised lah. It was like this big bear and a topshop wallet. Haha. Took my passport photos for my law interview at Clementi and went back after that.
Me and my family went to Arnold's for dinner (my choice of course). I like that place you know? Its not that expensive and the food is good. Plus I've been there almost all my life. Its a wonderful place. Went back had had chocolate banana cake from the Royals which is as usual wonderful cause the cakes there rock. They are like yummy, soft yet firm and not cloyingly sweet like the other cakes from other places. Anyway I got the new Gillette Shaver from my dad and younger sis as well as a superman t-shirt from my elder sis. My mum provided the cake. I'm pretty happy with this year's bunch of presents lah. It might not be expensive stuff which I asked for in the past but this time, they are just useful stuff which I'm sure I will use often. Anyway here are some of the pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home