I had my NUS law interview on Saturday and it was by far the toughest interview that I have ever went for. It's difficulty far surpassed last year's NUS law interview. The issue that was brought forward was that of the conflict between morality and the practical implementation of the law. I did manage to argue my points without showing much hesitation but the professors attacked my answers at every turn at which of course I argued back again. All in all, it was a longer than average interview due to the constant comments from both me and the professors.
The NUS law written test this morning was conversely much easier than the one I sat for last year. It was on the child's rights to play and leisure. Think it went quite ok with the exception of my hurried and thus untidy handwriting. The arguments and evidence provided should more than suffice.
Pray, let me can accepted into NUS law this year. I have doubts about applying for it again next year if my application is unsuccessful this year. If anything, I would just accept SMU's faculty of law and maybe go into corporate law. Thats where the money lies after all.
The NUS law written test this morning was conversely much easier than the one I sat for last year. It was on the child's rights to play and leisure. Think it went quite ok with the exception of my hurried and thus untidy handwriting. The arguments and evidence provided should more than suffice.
Pray, let me can accepted into NUS law this year. I have doubts about applying for it again next year if my application is unsuccessful this year. If anything, I would just accept SMU's faculty of law and maybe go into corporate law. Thats where the money lies after all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home