Just watched "A Walk to Remember" on TV just now and I think its a wonderful show. Not many people know this but I really dig sappy love flicks. Haha. I guess the movie appeals to the idealist side of me. Mandy Moore is also wonderful on those high notes and her sounds are just melodious.
Spent the morning at JB just now where me and my family went to the "Pasar Tani" market and to City Square after that. Ran into Cik Zainal and Cik Leha there. Wow haven't seen them in such a long time. Anyway I had lunch at this stone grill-like place and its was really cool cooking the salmon on the hot stone. Haha. Childish lah but still nice anyway.
Anyway, slept after coming back and dragged myself out to pray and also complete my first aid-kit list of materials which I want to bring for the Gunung Ledang trip. I couldn't help but get quite excited over it. It's like a medic's self-customised dream kit. For the sake of you people who might want to make their own complete first aid kit, take a look at mine.
Spent the morning at JB just now where me and my family went to the "Pasar Tani" market and to City Square after that. Ran into Cik Zainal and Cik Leha there. Wow haven't seen them in such a long time. Anyway I had lunch at this stone grill-like place and its was really cool cooking the salmon on the hot stone. Haha. Childish lah but still nice anyway.
Anyway, slept after coming back and dragged myself out to pray and also complete my first aid-kit list of materials which I want to bring for the Gunung Ledang trip. I couldn't help but get quite excited over it. It's like a medic's self-customised dream kit. For the sake of you people who might want to make their own complete first aid kit, take a look at mine.
- Plasters X 20
- Wound Dressing (medium) X 04
- Wound Dressing (large) X 02
- Crepe bandage X 02
- Triangular bandage X 03
- Absorbant gauze X 1 packet
- Sterile gauze X 1 packet
- Antiseptic cleaning wipes X 10
- Centrimide X 01 bottle
- Proflavine X 01 bottle
- Cotton balls X 01 packet
- Transmore tape X 02 rolls
- Scissors X 01
- Antiseptic cream X 01
- Egocolt creme X 01
- Saline/ Sodium Chloride solutution X 02 bottles
- Calamol lotion with menthol X 01 bottle (ohhh menthol..)
- Tweezers X 01
- Deep heat rub X 01 bottle
- Army poncho/groundsheet X 01
- Tourniquet X 02
- Melolin X 02 pieces
- Thermometer X 01
- Thermometer sheaths X 15 pieces
- Panadol X 20 tablets
- Panadol mentruation X 10 tablets
- Oral rehydration salts X 05 packets
- Vicks Vapour Rub X 01 bottle
- Medicinal Charcoal X 10 tabs
- Burn Dressing X02
Thats it. Pretty much everything you need to deal with any kind of possible injuries. I would have added in 2 IV packs and all the related instuments but I guess thats not really possible outside the army context. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home