<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Friday, April 06, 2007

My grandfather passed away on the 31st of March. I guess I was the first person to realise that he had passed away after I checked his pulse and breathing. His death was uncommon to me as I'm of sufficient age to grasp the concept of the fragility of life as opposed to me seeing deaths as a kid and yet being unperturbed by it. One can't feel fear if he is not accustomed to it. Anyway, thanks to all the people for their kind counsel, condolences and well-wishes. It was very much appreciated.

Anyway on a brighter note, my unit had a movie outing to watch 300. FREE. For some reason or another, I was mesmerized by the sign at the entrace of the cinema on which it was written, "WELCOME 6SIR". Amazing. About a thousand 6SIR Spartans, watching a movie regarding 300 Spartans. How cruel the irony.

Field camp next tuesday till thursday! Oh damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home