<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Sunday, April 22, 2007

wah damn shagged. woke up at around midnight and when with boon to jastyn's house area to play soccer. yes i played soccer so shut up. Actually, I improved quite alot. As in I scored like 5 out of the 8 goals? Hahaha. Went back home at about 4.3oam, took a quick shower and guess what?

Woke up at about 7 to pray and stuff. Managed to get a few winks of sleep till about 8am after which I washed up and got ready to meet the mendaki ledang people at Macritchie at 9am. I was late! Haha. Tot it was going to be a simple short hike but it was actually quite tiring cause we went the long, god-forsaken way all the way to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Went for lunch at Al-Ameen and went back after that.

Gosh I didn't know that Macritchie and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve were so close to each other. Also I did't know that my camp was so close to that area. Interesting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home