Whoa I just woke up after sleeping at about 9pm yesterday. Was super shagged man. Let me explain why.
Tuesday-Thursday: FIELD CAMP
Come to think of it, that was my 6th field camp so far. I'm a seasoned jungle man. Haha. Anyway, it was fairly ok lah except for the last night. Can't really elaborate what happened but lets just say that I sleep at 3am and I woke up at 4am.
Friday: ORD PARADE
Ok fine it wasn't MY ORD parade which was rather unfortunate. But it was really nice lah seeing the guys after their parade. Everyone was jubilant and stuff. Can't wait for that feeling in 9.8 months.
Saturday: MENDAKI MENTOR OUTING
The meeting time was super early lah so I had to drag myself out of bed. We went to Sentosa's Pahlawan beach. Had beach games which was very fun and also super tiring ah. I was embrassingly out of breath for the first captain's ball game cause I was running around too much. Dammit I should excercise more. Lunch provided was fantastic. Especially the kebabs. Kebabssssssssssss! We had a sandcastle building competititon after that which if I may add, my group won. Haha. How spastic. We ended off by having a little anonymous positive re-enforcement thingie whereby the first group would be sitting in front with their eyes closed and the second group would be behind and they would whisper positive traits which they feel are present in the person that they choose. Anyway because I am so thick-skinned, I shall share what I got. And to my dear readers, DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ALSO. HAHA. I got 3 so here goes.
Tuesday-Thursday: FIELD CAMP
Come to think of it, that was my 6th field camp so far. I'm a seasoned jungle man. Haha. Anyway, it was fairly ok lah except for the last night. Can't really elaborate what happened but lets just say that I sleep at 3am and I woke up at 4am.
Friday: ORD PARADE
Ok fine it wasn't MY ORD parade which was rather unfortunate. But it was really nice lah seeing the guys after their parade. Everyone was jubilant and stuff. Can't wait for that feeling in 9.8 months.
Saturday: MENDAKI MENTOR OUTING
The meeting time was super early lah so I had to drag myself out of bed. We went to Sentosa's Pahlawan beach. Had beach games which was very fun and also super tiring ah. I was embrassingly out of breath for the first captain's ball game cause I was running around too much. Dammit I should excercise more. Lunch provided was fantastic. Especially the kebabs. Kebabssssssssssss! We had a sandcastle building competititon after that which if I may add, my group won. Haha. How spastic. We ended off by having a little anonymous positive re-enforcement thingie whereby the first group would be sitting in front with their eyes closed and the second group would be behind and they would whisper positive traits which they feel are present in the person that they choose. Anyway because I am so thick-skinned, I shall share what I got. And to my dear readers, DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ALSO. HAHA. I got 3 so here goes.
- You're friendly, hardworking.
- You're cute
- You're cute
Hahahaha. Guess the trip was worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home