<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I had a touch of the flu just now so I decided to take a short walk at Orchard and find the shop which I bought Mr. Cow so I could buy his replacement. Yes. My dedication to him goes that far. Anyway, it was only when I reached Heereen that I realised that it has been 5 years since I bought Mr. Cow. The shop was unfortunately closed so I decided to take a walk around Taka.

BIG MISTAKE!!

There was a sale at Guess.


And that ladies and gentlemen, are my new pants and long-sleeved shirt. It was on sale! 70% and 50% off respectively!

Oh BTW, OTW to Taka, I chanced by this fruit juice stall in front of Lucky Plaza which I think deserves a mention for producing nice fruit juice concoctions with a satisfying amount of serving which is so unlike MOST fruit juice shows that you go to. Bravo! Here's to my continued patronage.


Strawberry + Banana yummy drink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home