<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Friday, June 08, 2007

Ok I've just been watching Korean movies and I think its a welcomed change from the conventional English movies. I watched "My Boyfriend is Type B" last week and have just finished watching the infamous "My Sassy Girl". Yes now I suppose that I'm an ah lian. Hahahazz.

It might be myopic for me to generalise and judge Korean movies simply by watching two of them but the similarities are just too obvious for me NOT to take notice of.

  1. Both movies have an outgoing and brash lead while the other lead will be a quiet introvert.
  2. Both movies tend to be rather consistent in the storyline, choosing to focus repeatedly on the interaction and consequently the actions of the two lead characters. This would be more or less the same, serving mainly to emphasise the characteristics of the individuals.
  3. Typical relationship born out of chance to tribulations to happy ending storyline
On another topic together, my fat boys Ian and Hideo have finally enlisted. Hahaha. Maybe they'll become slim once I see them after their two weeks of confinement. Hmm.. Nahh. Hahaha

On the subject of fitness, I'm quite happy with my progress in working out. Incorporating exercise and proper dieting into my life has proved to be relatively seamless and I will try hard to maintain it. I am very tempted to participate in some national running events now, namely the upcoming MILK run as well as the Mizuno run.

Oh and I shall change the song for my blog. Lalalalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home