This past two weeks have been rather productive especially in the earlier stages. I have finally finished reading "The Concept of Law" by L A Hart and Last Kiss by the author who's name I can't spell. I'm currently halfway through Fiasco by Thomas E. Ricks and I have to say that it provides a wealth of knowledge on the American handling of the Iraqi war.
I visited the Singapore Arts Museum last Friday and toured the Singapore National Museum just now in the early evening. Singapore Arts Museum was holding an exhibition on Zeng Fanzhi's works and it sure did enthrall me. I loved the way he uses the colour of red as well as the idea of masks to convey his ideas and themes. Despite that, I found the Singapore National Museum to be very interesting due to its interactive exhibits. The old photos were wonderful and I liked the P Ramlee section in the film department. That sure resonated a wonderful nostalgic feeling and made me feel like going out and getting some of his VCDs. Haha
I'm been working out on a daily basis and while it feels good in way especially after losing 4kg, its really tiring man. The worse was the skipping yesterday night. Yes. Plain and innocent skipping isn't so harmless after all. My trapezius muscles are damn tight and aching now man. Think I shall take a break tomorrow.
I visited the Singapore Arts Museum last Friday and toured the Singapore National Museum just now in the early evening. Singapore Arts Museum was holding an exhibition on Zeng Fanzhi's works and it sure did enthrall me. I loved the way he uses the colour of red as well as the idea of masks to convey his ideas and themes. Despite that, I found the Singapore National Museum to be very interesting due to its interactive exhibits. The old photos were wonderful and I liked the P Ramlee section in the film department. That sure resonated a wonderful nostalgic feeling and made me feel like going out and getting some of his VCDs. Haha
I'm been working out on a daily basis and while it feels good in way especially after losing 4kg, its really tiring man. The worse was the skipping yesterday night. Yes. Plain and innocent skipping isn't so harmless after all. My trapezius muscles are damn tight and aching now man. Think I shall take a break tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home