Wanted to blog on Saturday but blogger was down. Anyway the significance of that day was that I finally bought my digital camera!
Ok so the image of the camera that I ripped it from is kindda blurry but I still think that its a beauty.
Anyway the camera was last week's news. Today was significant cause of two things.
1. My promotion request finally got sent out!
2. IPPT Silver!!
I bought the IPPT badge from Beach Road already. Oh plus I bought a new medic armband which was kindda cheapskate but hey its only $5 and I lost mine.
Ok so the image of the camera that I ripped it from is kindda blurry but I still think that its a beauty.Anyway the camera was last week's news. Today was significant cause of two things.
1. My promotion request finally got sent out!
2. IPPT Silver!!
I bought the IPPT badge from Beach Road already. Oh plus I bought a new medic armband which was kindda cheapskate but hey its only $5 and I lost mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home