<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I was quite tired yesterday and I shall explain why. Firstly, I went for a 9km run at East Coast Park in the morning after like a whole month of inactivity. My stamina has taken a blow. I couldn't run well and was lethargic during the duration of the run. I was so thirsty after the run that I drank a super big gulp in about 10 mins.

Went for my medical appointment at SGH and donated blood on the way back cause the Bloodbank was near the area.

Back at home, I got a wonderful surprise SMS telling me that there was going to be a night cycling activity as a company cohesion. My first reaction was that it wasn't that bad cause how hard can cycling at a park be? It was only when I reached there that I found out that it was a overnight cycling expedition! After getting over that, I wasn't feeling too nervous as I'm quite an avid cycler. Little did I expect me to be assigned to a double seater bicycle cause my to-be-partner didn't know how to cycle! Trust me when I say that that bicycle is damn hard to control! Tommy tried to replace me for awhile on the road but he almost fell on the taxi beside him when he tried to move. Up-slopes are definitely a killer on a two person bicycle. And so we went to SMU, Fort Canning Park, Simpang Bedok for breakfast at an ungodly hour of 4am (check out the people sleeping with their heads on the tables) and back to East Coast again at about 6am. I reached home and slept at 7am, waking up only at about 3pm just now. Haha.

Here are some of the pictures. There are only a few cause I was simply too tired.



Anyway on a divergent point of Hari Raya, look who paid me a visit?


and of course, his cousin wishes you

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!

4 Comments:

Blogger azney said...

HAHA i got that same baju raya also ah! hahaha but i just gave it away.

8:27 AM  
Blogger azney said...

oh ya haha i have always wanted to try tht two seater bicycle. looks fun ehhh.

8:28 AM  
Blogger throatinfection said...

how can you have the same baju raya as a guy?

10:09 PM  
Blogger azney said...

I mean......the material & design. hahahaha.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home