<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Friday, November 02, 2007

I think the pervasiveness of the army life has made its way into my civilian life. I woke up at 5:30am today without the need for any alarm or anything. Grabbed a quick bite and went off to cycle to east coast park. It tranquility of the early morning is rather peaceful and that includes the journey via the roads. Managed to catch the sunrise which was very awe-inspiring and humbling. Its amazing how the sky turns red before breaking up into shades of warm orange and yellow. After showering, I was so tired that I feel asleep the moment I lay on the bed.

I've been reading 'Train Man' as well as 'Making Globalization Work'. The later book is really a wonderfully informative book on the unfair practices in trade and commerce. It infuriates me how the USA is the biggest polluter and yet refuses to sign the Kyoto protocol. Is it surprising when their president George Bush's presidency election was partially funded by fuel corporations? Ok theres alot of interesting stuff in that book and it isn't very heavy in economic theory so please read it if you have the time. Wonderful stuff really.

Oh btw, I think 'The Carousel' at Royal Plaza Scotts rocks. The variety and quality of the food there is superb! I couldn't even walk properly after eating there cause I was so stuffed! Crayfish, roast beef, sushi, bread pudding... Whoa man!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet the company at carousel was better than the food. hahah.

you owe me one now. lets to glutton's bay!

-Pew.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home