<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I haven't been updating for the longest time not because I didn't want to but rather the fact that I couldn't. For some apparent reason, I was unable to log in using my normal userID and password. I have tried several times over the last few weeks and today, I was not that surprised when I managed to log in. I guess its due to the purpose of which I came to blog.

I just finished watching the movie 'Ayat-ayat Cinta' and that show really made me think about Islam in general as well as my perception towards it. Especially in this time of 'modernity' and the awakening of what appears to be Islamophobia, what is the real standing of Islam in the world? Do Muslim youths profess their love and pride to be Muslims openly or do they secretly harbour shame at the the thought of being associated with what is seen as 'terrorist', 'draconian' and 'outdated' practices?

I for one may not see the rationale behind some of the rules and practices of Islam. While I usually use reason as a guide for my actions, I think I am humbled by the tenets and teachings of Islam which I continue to understand with time. What I might not understand today, I understand later on and even when I don't, I staunchly believe that the teachings of Islam brings about the best in all of us. While I may have excelled academically thus far, Islam humbles me by showing me how much more I have to learn.

I may not be the best practicing Muslim there is and I may not follow the teachings of my religion through and through. Yes I admit that sometimes, it can be a bother and from time to time, I falter in my strength and give in to temptations. Yet, I believe that despite my faults and my wrongs, Allah SAW has always been there for me and has never given up on me. In the past, I used to wonder if I would be a Muslim if I wasn't born into it. Now, I just see it from another perspective i.e. that I am privileged to be born one.


1 Comments:

Blogger Chantel Augusto said...

On m'a diagnostiqué la maladie de Parkinson depuis plus de 6 ans, ce qui m'a fait perdre mon emploi et ma relation avec mon fiancé après qu'il ait découvert que j'étais atteint de Parkinson, il m'a quitté et j'ai fait de mon mieux pour qu'il reste, mais il a négligé jusqu'à ce qu'un de mes amis du Royaume-Uni me dise qu'il était un grand guérisseur, qui me redonnera la vie grâce à sa puissante plante médicinale curative. puis il m'a envoyé son adresse e-mail et je l'ai rapidement contacté, et il m'a dit que mon état pouvait être résolu, qu'il traiterait la maladie immédiatement seulement si je pouvais lui faire confiance et accepter ses termes et conditions, j'ai accepté parce que j'étais tellement J'avais vraiment besoin d'aide, alors j'ai fait tout ce qu'il m'a demandé de faire. Et étonnamment, après deux semaines, il m'a envoyé un texto pour que je me dépêche d'aller à l'hôpital pour un examen, ce que j'ai vraiment fait, je confirme par mon médecin que je suis maintenant (PARKINSON NÉGATIF), les yeux remplis de larmes et de joie, pleurant beaucoup parce que vraiment la maladie m'a privé de beaucoup de choses de ma vie, C'est un miracle, le Dr Imoloa utilise également sa puissante plante médicinale pour guérir les maladies suivantes :  maladie du lupus,  ulcère de la bouche,  cancer de la bouche, douleurs corporelles, fièvre, hépatite A.B.C. ,   syphilis,  diarrhée,  VIH/SIDA, maladie de Huntington,  acné du dos,  insuffisance rénale chronique,   maladie d'Addison,  douleurs chroniques,   maladie de Crohn,   fibrose kystique,  fibromyalgie,   maladie inflammatoire de l'intestin, maladie fongique des ongles, maladie de Lyme, maladie coeliaque, lymphome majeur. Dépression,  Mélanome malin,   Manie,  Mélohéostose,   Maladie de Ménière,  Mucopolysaccharidose, Sclérose en plaques,  Dystrophie musculaire,  Polyarthrite rhumatoïde, Maladie d'Alzheimer, maladie de Parkison, cancer du vagin, épilepsie,  Troubles anxieux, Maladie auto-immune,   Mal de dos,  Entorse du dos,   Bipolaire Trouble,  Cerveau Tumeur, malin,  bruxisme, boulimie,  maladie du disque cervical, maladies cardiovasculaires, néoplasmes, maladies respiratoires chroniques, troubles mentaux et comportementaux,     fibrose kystique,   hypertension, diabète, asthme,  arthrite inflammatoire à médiation auto-immune. maladie rénale chronique, maladie inflammatoire des articulations, impuissance, spectre de l'alcool féta, trouble dysthymique, eczéma, tuberculose, syndrome de fatigue chronique, constipation, maladie inflammatoire de l'intestin, cancer des os, cancer du poumon. contactez-le par e-mail - drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home