After a full day of not being in a school camp, I'm really starting to miss the school people. :( Its getting really bad cause I'm doing close to nothing at home. What worsens the problem is that my back is acting up again after doing that 8th pull up (thats why one should excercise REGULARLY) and the doctor said that I should lay off gym for about 2 weeks. :( So right now, all I'm doing is gaining weight at home.
AHM and the nike 10k challenge is coming up real soon and I don't know how that is going to work out with me not running for so long. I think the last time I did close to a 15km was about 2 weeks ago. Dammit.
My friend got a call from SMU saying that his laptop is ready for collection so I am very very very eagerly awaiting for that very same call. Hope my lappy comes home soon.
AHM and the nike 10k challenge is coming up real soon and I don't know how that is going to work out with me not running for so long. I think the last time I did close to a 15km was about 2 weeks ago. Dammit.
My friend got a call from SMU saying that his laptop is ready for collection so I am very very very eagerly awaiting for that very same call. Hope my lappy comes home soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home