I feel so apprehensive about starting my whole onslaught of camps this Monday. Multitude of reasons for it but I am kind of excited about the law camp especially when I saw that the last day requires formal attire. I know it sound stupid but I just bought a new formal outfit from Zara and I think its the perfect opportunity to wear it for the first time! Haha.
I've been hearing alot about the Freshmen Team Building Camp for FTB for short. Basically from what I have gathered, the objective of the camp is not to have fun but rather to get the freshmen to use their brains and practice their teamwork in completing several activities. Its going to be held at OBS and as much as it might seem fun, I was actually pretty happy to leave the outdoor lifestyle back in the army. Sleeping in tents outdoors is not exactly my cup of tea. Yes I know I sound whinny but this is my blog so too bad. :)
I've been working as a toilet reconstruction supervisor everyday since Monday. Ok let me just put a stop to that thought going around in your head. Its MY toilet and I'm just looking after my house while the construction is going on. Its a pretty mindless job cause it requires me to be outside of my room which means I can't sleep. Time is thus spent watching tv, playing on the computer and reading (not so much though of that though). I really feel like a slob. Hope the construction will end by Saturday.
I've been hearing alot about the Freshmen Team Building Camp for FTB for short. Basically from what I have gathered, the objective of the camp is not to have fun but rather to get the freshmen to use their brains and practice their teamwork in completing several activities. Its going to be held at OBS and as much as it might seem fun, I was actually pretty happy to leave the outdoor lifestyle back in the army. Sleeping in tents outdoors is not exactly my cup of tea. Yes I know I sound whinny but this is my blog so too bad. :)
I've been working as a toilet reconstruction supervisor everyday since Monday. Ok let me just put a stop to that thought going around in your head. Its MY toilet and I'm just looking after my house while the construction is going on. Its a pretty mindless job cause it requires me to be outside of my room which means I can't sleep. Time is thus spent watching tv, playing on the computer and reading (not so much though of that though). I really feel like a slob. Hope the construction will end by Saturday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home