<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I finally ordered my laptop!


I was actually torn between the T5010 (above) and the S6520 but after the sales promoter showed me the multitude of stuff that could be done on a tablet, I was converted. Oh and I also ordered a bay battery as well as...

A new 21" LCD monitor with HDMI features. Damn coolz!

Not everything is shiny and new though. I decided to finally part with my Schneisser(or however you spell it!) after a long and faithful journey with it. So heres abit of a tribute to it.

An Ode To My Earphones

You were one of the things i bought when I decided to start running.
You were there when I started my 4Ks and went with me all the way to the 15ks.
You were there with me when I first started running public running competitions.
You were there to push me on through all those long journeys
You encouraged me through the sweat and the pain
You were there with me even through the rain.
You inspired me to challenge myself even further and for that may you be honoured.

To my dear earphones, I can't keep taping you up anymore so from henceforth, we part on honourable terms.

Ok if that was too emotional for you, guess what I found in JB?

Gigantic German cheese sausage! Yum! Oozing with melted cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home