Went for my matriculation session at SMU on Wednesday to finalise the paperwork, edited my orders for the laptop combo and to attend the talks that were held. After adding some events to my schedule, I realised how busy I'm going to be soon. Take for example. 21st to the 23rd is my social science camp and 24th to 26th is my law camp. Meanwhile, I have to attend the law or LLB briefing on the 21st and the library training on the 22nd. And thats not all, 27th will be my only free day cause I have another freshmen team building camp from the 28th to 30th. So in summary, that will be 9 days of camp as well as separate talks in 10 days. And I still have CIP activities to be done before school starts. Well done. Haha.
Overall, I feel that SMU given quite a good vibe with its great facilities and beautiful people. I was rather at ease speaking during the CIP talks despite the seminar hall being packed with people. Hopefully that would augur well for the many seminar-styled lessons that will be held in the future.
Hmm I do need to get new formal clothes from Zara before their sale ends next week but I'm too lazy to move my butt. Haha
Overall, I feel that SMU given quite a good vibe with its great facilities and beautiful people. I was rather at ease speaking during the CIP talks despite the seminar hall being packed with people. Hopefully that would augur well for the many seminar-styled lessons that will be held in the future.
Hmm I do need to get new formal clothes from Zara before their sale ends next week but I'm too lazy to move my butt. Haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home