The first week of school is finally over!! :)
Oh man. Law school has been much tougher than I have expected. The readings and preparation needed before lessons are crazy and seminars are mentally taxing. Thank god for the people around me though who really help in keeping me sane. Preparations for law tea have been hit with several problems and I hope that it will be worked out soon. I can't wait for law tea to be over so that I can focus exclusively on my studies.
I don't like how I don't have any pics of class so far. I shall thus make a mental note to take more pictures in class or maybe even during lessons. :)
Oh man. Law school has been much tougher than I have expected. The readings and preparation needed before lessons are crazy and seminars are mentally taxing. Thank god for the people around me though who really help in keeping me sane. Preparations for law tea have been hit with several problems and I hope that it will be worked out soon. I can't wait for law tea to be over so that I can focus exclusively on my studies.
I don't like how I don't have any pics of class so far. I shall thus make a mental note to take more pictures in class or maybe even during lessons. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home