<bgsound src="http://www.blogupload.com/37974/rossa_pudar.WMV" loop="infinite"> The Radiance Of An Opium Dream

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

School starts in about 2 weeks and I just received my timetable yesterday. I have classes on all the weekdays and most of it is in the afternoon with the exception of Friday. I'm quite ok with it cause I like my lessons spread out. Plus school is like 15 mins away from my house so traveling is hardly a problem.

While school has not officially started yet, I've been rather busy planning the events for the law tea. I think I should delegate more roles to others but maybe its just in my nature to be stubborn and try to do everything myself. Hahaha. Whatever it is, I think I should start distributing roles to people so that in the end, the preparations will turn out better.

Going for lunch with the other law pageant people tomorrow to plan more stuff for the tea and going for a jamming session after that. Hope that turns out well.

Oh I was so caught up with the law tea that I forgot to announce something important.

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST YESTERDAY!! WOHOOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home