Went for AHM in the morning just now. I think my race prep was not that good so I had a few problems in the morning. I didn't have time to do a proper warm up so I did a bit of cold stretching before heading to the start line. It was really nice to see a few people from Charlie there. Had a nice short chat before I started the race. I think I didn't have such a good start. It was probably due to the lack of training prior to the race. I was struggling a little and I only managed to pick up at about the 10km mark. I swear that energy gels really do work!
Ok anyway long story short, the run was quite ok but the wet ground with the puddles was not good. I ran with wet feet for more than half the journey. Last 4km was really a struggle cause my leg muscles were damn tight! Returned my chip, collected my medal and went to SMU to bathe.

A momento of my completion of the 21km.
I was damn happy that I finished my criminal law readings until I saw the readings for LSLMA. Omg. I'm going to mug in school tomorrow. You can find my dead body over my law books and readings :(
Ok anyway long story short, the run was quite ok but the wet ground with the puddles was not good. I ran with wet feet for more than half the journey. Last 4km was really a struggle cause my leg muscles were damn tight! Returned my chip, collected my medal and went to SMU to bathe.
A momento of my completion of the 21km.
I was damn happy that I finished my criminal law readings until I saw the readings for LSLMA. Omg. I'm going to mug in school tomorrow. You can find my dead body over my law books and readings :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home