I just had the stupidest dream a few days back. When I mean stupid, I really mean it. I dreamt that me and a group of people (my platoon sergeant included!) were in a shopping mall that was being attacked by god knows what. In that extremely stupid dream, I was spiderman but I didn't have any of his powers like spider sense, superhuman strength or the ability to climb walls. All I had was a pen that could shoot spider webs.
Ok I told you it was stupid. Hahahaa
Oh anyway on to more real and tangible stuff, I finally ordered my very own customised mi-adidas running shoes. Its damn bloody expensive but I got it at 30% off using the Standard Charted Marathon promotion. You can't see it in the pic but my name is going to be stitched on it and the inner lining is maroon with red laces. Yummy!

Oh this is what is going to appear on the back of the shoe (the heel area) in place of the adidas logo.

Cool or coOlz?
Ok I told you it was stupid. Hahahaa
Oh anyway on to more real and tangible stuff, I finally ordered my very own customised mi-adidas running shoes. Its damn bloody expensive but I got it at 30% off using the Standard Charted Marathon promotion. You can't see it in the pic but my name is going to be stitched on it and the inner lining is maroon with red laces. Yummy!
Oh this is what is going to appear on the back of the shoe (the heel area) in place of the adidas logo.

Cool or coOlz?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home